Improved powder liquid mixing for batch to batch consistency.
The VACUCAM® Modular Dynamic Beverage Batching Stations offer the total solution to meet all of your mix room needs —for today’s immediate challenges and tomorrow’s changing requirements and capacity demands… NOW & FOR THE FUTURE. New Beverage introductions require new or additional process requirements.
· To handle changing ingredients that cannot be mixed efficiently with traditional mix stations or mixing technology.
· To handle bulk bag addition of ingredients as well as small packages for dry and liquid minors.
· To handle the changing needs for sweeteners and addition of totally new ingredients.
TECHNOLOGY to provide the most efficient Dispersion, Mixing and Hydration for ALL dry ingredients! Semi-Bulk Systems offers the VACUCAM® Ejector Mixer Dynamic Batching Station which addresses the most efficient dispersion and mixing of ALL dry ingredients used in today’s broad range of product types and ALL Beverage Processes:
MODULAR DESIGN TO EXPAND Process Capabilities for a TOTAL Mix process:
· Meet growing and changing demands w/ Modular additions to same system.
· Build Total Sustainable process for ALL Mix Requirements.
· Accommodate dry feed from paper bag, drums, bulk bag or bulk.
Typical Ingredients/Mixes: Beverage Processes:
· Citric Acid · Dairy Powders · CSD Processes
· Caffeine · Thickeners · Sports Drinks
· Sucrose (Gums, Pectin & Starch) · Nutritional Drinks
· Maltodextrin · Tea Powders · Energy Drinks
· Crystallized Fructose · Sodium Citrate · Dairy Beverages
· Aspartame · Potassium Benzoate · Juices & Tea
· Erythritol · Flavored Water
· Formulations Requiring Emulsions
Standard Module processes include:
- BEVERAGE BATCHING STATION –BBS-100. EJM 100BB Mixer mounted on 500 liter batch tank w/ Air-Cone® hopper funnel. Provides rapid convey, mix and transfer of mix.
- DYNAMIC BEVERAGE BATCHING STATION available in Models DBBS 100, DBBS 150 OR DBBS 250. Dynamic Beverage Batching Station with continuous transfer of mix.
Processes: Accommodates Single Pass; Batch and Transfer; and Continuous Steady State.
Modules can be added to include:
~ Module A.1-Dynamic batching w/ continuous steady state transfer and density control. Process accommodates continuous syrup making and transfer to storage or blend tank.
~ Module B – Dynamic Beverage Batching Station w/ addition of minor liquid additions – incorporates liquid dump funnel w/ spray ball.
~ Module B.1- Incorporates addition of drum wnd connected to Vacucam® Ejector Mixer as vacuum source.
~ Module B.1.1 – Incorporates addition of vacuum pump for unloading and transferring drums of liquid ingredients.
FLOOR LEVEL OPERATION ELIMINATE OPERATOR PLATFORMS. Semi-Bulk Systems also supports the Beverage industry with the most efficient and high capacity processes for Sugar Liquefication