Bulk equipment systems technology for several industrial markets.
Since Semi-Bulk Systems’ early background was primarily in the Chemical Industry, its main focus covered all Industrial Markets. Semi-Bulk rapidly confirmed that the technology related to powder handling and powder/liquid processing also provided major processing benefits to all related Industrial markets.
The company has developed and introduced standard Modular Processes to address key process markets including:
- Power Generation- Limestone Slurry processes for FGD
- Paint Plants- Processing of thickeners and high capacity, high solids pigment dispersions
- Paper Plants- Processing of thickeners and high capacity, high solids slurring of coatings
- Chemical Processes- all processes involving dry handling and dry/liquid mixing
- Brazing Flux for heat transfer units
- Specialized processes- in addition to the standardized modular processes, the company provides solutions and major benefits through custom design processes
Review the company’s standardized modular processes for your market requirements. Through the company’s application of Process XstreamLiningsm