Improved powder liquid mixing processes for better batch-to-batch consistency.
Get Xstream Results with Semi-Bulk Systems
Do you need process improvement to increase efficiency, lower process costs, save labor costs, and increase your bottom line?
Our unique Process XstreamLining approach can help you achieve these process improvement goals!
- Using Process XstreamLining, Semi-Bulk Systems’ team of engineering professionals will evaluate your short- and long-term needs, review your current processes, and develop the optimum process option to meet all criteria for short- and long-term operation.
- We then develop a process improvement flow sheet to illustrate the optimum and recommended process option, develop the system costs, addressing test results and expectations as well as design, installation, operation, and timing considerations.
- Once you approve the optimum process option, Semi-Bulk Systems initiates the project phase in which we turn the process flow sheet into reality by manufacturing and installing your new processing equipment, using our unique, state-of-the-art VACUCAM EJM 2000 mixer.
- Semi-Bulk Systems engineers then coordinates and participates in system installation, checkout, and start-up. We even conduct operator training!
- During process evaluation, Semi-Bulk Systems also can provide additional engineering services as necessary – including pilot plant, in-plant, and field testing.
- Periodic system audits (semi-annual or annual) also can be contracted to assure that the system continues to deliver maximum operating efficiency and to update training with existing or new operators.
Sound like the kind of help your company can use? Call us today at 636-343-4500 to increase your bottom line!
Read our Success Stories