CASE STUDY #4620
Co-packer of nutritional beverages increases efficiencies by automating the batching of multiple dry and liquid ingredients.
Nutritional Beverages Ingredients Case Study
This Nutritional Beverage co-manufacturer wanted to automate batching of multiple dry & liquid ingredients including milk proteins powders, gums, and sugar, so turned to Semi-Bulk for our Total Solution expertise for dry ingredient handling/dry liquid mixing.
To meet the increased efficiency goals, Semi-Bulk Systems engineered a customized solution including:
- The Vacucam® In-Line Slurry Process fed from three bulk bag handling systems with loss in weight controls and our unique 2.7 cubic foot hopper design. Also supplied was one bag break hopper for pre-weighed minor powders.
- A liquid funnel for minor liquid ingredients to accommodate floor-level operation for all powder handling
- Integrated controls for batch automation
We delivered Our Performance Guarantee that:
- Total automation of batching dry and liquid ingredients
- Batch to batch consistency
- Significant reduction of batch cycle times
Would you like to know how Semi-Bulk System’s solutions can improve your beverage production profitability? Contact us or call 800-732-8769.