Improved powder liquid mixing processes for better batch-to-batch consistency.
Get Xstream Results with Semi-Bulk Systems
Semi-Bulk Systems, Inc. is considered a true partner in developing specific processes customized to maximize competitive and profitability positions. We enter into strict confidentiality agreements that allow us to completely understand each customer’s products and their primary objectives. We dig deep to identify formula constituents, volume requirements, cycle times, facility logistics and more. We provide our customers with the opportunity to see their product produced in our pilot plant or in their facility. We will then present them with a written Process Performance Guarantee for the process we have presented. Our proposals include a description of the many benefits that will be realized by making the change to our Dynamic Mix Making Technology. This breakdown of benefits is what we call: Process XstreamLiningSM
Our patented processes; our modular skidded approach to provide a Total Solution for both dry side and dry/liquid mixing; and our focus on providing major benefits vs. traditional processes have revolutionized the markets we serve. The major production benefits achieved by applying our technology to realize the huge rewards of Process XstreamLiningSM cannot be accomplished w/ traditional systems. After the installation of our technology in their initial plant to replace traditional systems, our Customers often adopt Semi-Bulk processes as “best available technology” and will make a companywide roll-out to experience immediate cost savings and a competitive position in their markets.
Do you need process improvement to increase efficiency, lower process costs, save labor costs, and increase your bottom line?
Our unique Process XstreamLining approach can help you achieve these process improvement goals!
- Using Process XstreamLining, Semi-Bulk Systems’ team of engineering professionals will evaluate your short- and long-term needs, review your current processes, and develop the optimum process option to meet all criteria for short- and long-term operation.
- We then develop a process improvement flow sheet to illustrate the optimum and recommended process option, develop the system costs, addressing test results and expectations as well as design, installation, operation, and timing considerations.
- Once you approve the optimum process option, Semi-Bulk Systems initiates the project phase in which we turn the process flow sheet into reality by manufacturing and installing your new processing equipment, using our unique, state-of-the-art VACUCAM EJM 2000 mixer.
- Semi-Bulk Systems engineers then coordinates and participates in system installation, checkout, and start-up. We even conduct operator training!
- During process evaluation, Semi-Bulk Systems also can provide additional engineering services as necessary – including pilot plant, in-plant, and field testing.
- Periodic system audits (semi-annual or annual) also can be contracted to assure that the system continues to deliver maximum operating efficiency and to update training with existing or new operators.
Sound like the kind of help your company can use? Call us today at 636-343-4500 to increase your bottom line!
Have A Question?
Customized Process Xstreamlining Solutions
Semi-Bulk Systems, Inc. is considered a true partner in developing specific processes customized to maximize competitive and profitability positions. Our patented processes; our modular skidded approach to provide a Total Solution for both dry side and dry/liquid mixing; and our focus on providing major benefits vs. traditional processes have revolutionized the markets we serve including Beverage, Dairy, Food, Health & Beauty, Paint & Coatings, Paper, Power Generation, Chemical Manufacturing and more!
Do you need process improvement to increase efficiency, lower process costs, save labor costs, and increase your bottom line? Our Process XStreamlingsm solutions can help you accomplish these goals.